The doctor or DEA holder
Allows for signing of digital orders
Allows for submitting orders
Allows for speaking to the DEA
Power of Attorney
Anyone other than the doctor or DEA holder
Allows for signing of digital orders on behalf of the doctor
Allows for submitting orders on behalf of the doctor
Allows for speaking to the DEA on behalf of the doctor
Step 2: Receive your digital CSOS certificate
Once approved by the DEA, you will receive your digital certificate(s) in approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Your certificate(s) will come by email or postal document, providing instructions for downloading your certificate to your computer.
- To download, you must use either Internet Explorer or Firefox (Chrome is not compatible).
Step 3: Set up online 222 ordering through Express222.com
To submit your 222 form to MWI electronically through Express222.com, you will need to complete a CSOS set up with our team.
- To request set up, the doctor or Power of Attorney must complete and submit the CSOS Software Application Request and Customer Agreement.
- Upon receipt, one of our CSOS representatives will contact you to complete set up, which includes enabling ordering via the express222 online portal. This process usually takes between 15 and 20 minutes.
- To enable remote support for your scheduled set up, please download remote support to your desktop.