Create a Government or University Account

Download the forms below and send signed copies along with your state veterinary license or, if no veterinarian is on staff, a Facility or Researcher DEA License, DEA License and State Controlled Drug License (if applicable) to


Step 1: Complete the following application:

Step 2: Fill out additional forms (if applicable):

Required if you plan to purchase controlled substances: 

Required if you plan to purchase tax-exempt products: