Did you know? MWI improves e-commerce site and adds mobile app
By MWI Animal Health |
E-commerce site improvements
The first round of improvements which were launched in early July, include:
- Simplified Organization and a new header will improve navigation make inventory items faster and easier to find.
- Detailed Filters will make searches easier and more specific.
- New Notifications feature will provide updates on backordered items.
Watch the highlights of these site updates in this short video:
Later this summer, you will see more improvements to Lists and Product Search, and a streamlined Cart and Checkout.
New Mobile App for MWI
We’re excited to launch the new MWI Mobile App (watch the MWI Mobile App video here). This continues our investment in technology to improve our customer experience. With this app, you will be able to:
- Find products
- Apply promotions
- Place orders with saved payment methods
- Track shipments
- Scan labels and see package contents
The MWI Mobile App can now be downloaded from the Apple App Store. (Currently only available for iOS. In the future, we’ll launch additional apps for other devices).
- Download the app on your iPhone or iPad in the Apple App Store by searching for “MWI Mobile”
- Use your mwiah.com credentials to log in to the app
- Have a question? Check out these helpful tutorial videos:
We’re very excited about this new mobile app and welcome you to submit feedback on your experience, so we can continue making improvements.